Earning and Technology
Information we collect
At the time we ask for a piece of good personal information, we will make clear the personal information people the information we from you and the justifications for doing so.
If you get in contact with us personally, we may be able to accommodate your request learn more about you, including your name, email address, phone number, message, any files you send, and any other details you decide to share.
When you create an account, we might require for your contact information, including your name, business name, and email address and phone number.
How we use your information
The information that we acquire is utilized in a variety of methods, such as:
- Create, run, and manage our website.
- Develop, maintain, and administer our website.
- Determine how you use our website, and evaluate your usage.
- Create fresh goods, services, functions, and features.
- Communicate with you, personally and via one of our partnerships, for customer support, to give you website updates and much other information, and for marketing and promotional objectives.
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Earning and technology both use log files as part of a regular process. These records keep track of who visits which web pages. This is something that all hosting providers do as part of their statistics. IP addresses, the sort of browser, and the Internet date and time markers on referring/exit sites, information about the Internet service provider (ISP), and potential click among the information gathered by log folders are counts. None of these are connected to any individually identifiable data. The data is used for demographic study, trend analysis, web page administration, and user behavior monitoring.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Earning and technology use “cookies” just like any other website. Cookies like these are used to keep information about visitors. Preferences and the web pages they access or view on the website. The overall experience for users can be increased.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
One of the third-party suppliers on our website is Google. In addition to that, it displays our website using cookies from a service called DART viewers advertisements based on their visits to www.earningandtechnology. Users can, however, choose not to accept the use of DART cookies by going to the following Website to view the Privacy Statement for the Google ad and content network.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
You can refer to this collection to learn more about each of Earning and Technology’s advertising partners’ Privacy Policies.
The advertisements and links that show on earnings are sent directly to users’ browsers by third-party contextual ads or ad networks through the uses of technological tools such as cookies. Your IP location will be seen by them once you connect to them. instantaneously sent to them. These technological developments are what are used to measure how successful something has been of their marketing initiatives and/or personalize the advertising material that appears on the websites that you frequently visit.
Note that these cookies are used by third-party marketers and that earning and technology have no access to or control over them.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Through your browser’s settings, you can choose to deactivate cookies. You can do this on the webpages that correspond to each online browser. find out more there about how to manage cookies particular browser.
Private Protection under the CCPA (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
- California customers have the following rights under the CCPA, among others: Demand that businesses that collect consumer data reveal the categories and particular pieces of personal data that businesses have collected about consumers.
- Ask a company to remove any confidential information they may have about the customer.
- Request a business selling consumer data not to sell the customer’s data.
- When you make a proposal, we have one month to respond reply. If you want, kindly get in contact with us. Desire to take advantage of any of these advantages.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
- We would like to make sure you understand everything of every one of your privacy rights.
- The right of access entitles you to ask for backups of your data. We might impose a nominal cost on you for this service.
- The ability to correction you have had the right to ask us to correct any material you feel needs to be inaccurate. Additionally, you have the option to suggest that we complete any material that you feel is lacking.
- The option to have your data deleted is available to you under certain conditions.
- The ability to propose that we restrict our processing of your data – your data is no longer used for certain reasons.
- The right to protest to processing – In some situations, you have the right to voice your displeasure with how we are handling your data processing.
- The freedom to transfer material – In some cases, you are permitted to ask that we move the information we have gathered to another company or you directly.
- When you make a proposal, we have one month to respond. If you want, kindly get in contact with us to exercise any of these privileges.
Another one is improving online safety for children who use the internet. We suggest that parents and other grownups supervise, engage in, regulate, and/or guide their children’s online behavior.
Earning and technology don’t intentionally assemble any personally identifiable data from users under the age of 13. Let’s say you believe your kid submitted this kind of data to our website. In that case, we sincerely urge you to get we make every attempt to promptly delete such data from our files.